Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Random thoughts that occur to me during the day.

If a zombie epidemic happened today how would I survive?
Would being robbed at my work actually make it more exciting and less of a bore?
If I had to eat a part of my body because there was a food shortage, what would I eat first?
Would I make a good villain in any movie?
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?
I could take on 80% of the WNBA.
I would be the star on any sitcom.
I wish I could travel back in time and bet on sports games, Back to The Future style. (It's not gambling if you know your going to win)
I wonder if I could eat the largest donut ever made. Answer... YES!
I wish that work was like sports, if you don't get along or don't like a co-worker you can trade them for a first or second round draft pick.. . Or even request a trade, everyone know sometimes new scenery makes a difference.
What would I do if I had superhuman powers?
What superhuman powers would I possess? I definitely wouldn't be the power to make my nails longer.
If I had a one week do over what week would I go to?
If I had a machine gun would I fire upon a flock of big birds in the sky. We all know the answer to this question!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Taylor,
    Here is some answers to your questions and thoughts.

    You could not take on 80% of the WNBA. You can barely take on the old guys at church.

    You could be the star on a sitcom.

    Eat your butt.

    Megan could also eat the largest donut ever made.

    Love you.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete